To meet the requirements of high-speed serial communication for users in specific industries, the Yacer introduces multi-protocol serial communication products, providing 2 or 4 channels of asynchronous serial port, supporting HDLC, synchronous BIT streams, and asynchronous UART working modes.
In synchronous mode, the maximum baud rate can be up to 20Mbps.
Supports HDLC ultra-long frames, up to 8192 bytes.
● Dual or quad RS-232 synchronous and asynchronous serial ports
● Full-duplex, with the baud rate up to 128 Kbps
● Synchronous HDLC, Asynchronous UART working modes
● PCI Express x1 specifications, compatible with x8, x16 and other PCI Express slots
● Intelligent processing, without the host resource occupancy
● 15KV ESD protection
● Industrial wide temperature
● One 10/100/1000M Ethernet interface
● Four RS-232/422/485 synchronous/asynchronous serial ports, Baud rate up to 20 Mbps
● Synchronous HDLC/SDLC, Asynchronous UART, Bit stream
● NRZ, NRZI, DBPL, Manchester and Differential Manchester encoding formats
● 15 KV ESD protection
● 4 ~17 VDC wide voltage power supply
● Protocol conversion between the serial port and Ethernet
● Ethernet Bridging function between Ethernet interface and serial port
● Conversion between synchronous and asynchronous serial ports
● Multiplexer of serial ports
● High-speed synchronous/asynchronous serial data communication and conversion
● Telemetry, measurement and control data acquisition and transmission
● Satellite, radio data transmission
● Air Traffic Control (ATC), Air Traffic Management (ATM)