The Yacer introduces HDLC-ATC air traffic data communication server, which provides 4, 8, 16 different and identical serial ports and 2 10/100M Ethernet interfaces.It can be used to generate or access synchronized data of primary radar, secondary radar, ADS-B and other devices of air traffic control, and realize HDLC, UART, TCP/IP protocol conversion.
1U, 19 inch standard rack chassis, low power consumption, no fan, high reliability design, support AC/DC power redundancy.
● Two 10/100M Ethernet interfaces supporting Ethernet switching, VLAN, dual IP functions
● 4, 8, 16-way asynchronous RS-232 serial port
● Supports synchronous HDLC protocol, asynchronous UART working mode
● 1U, 19 inch standard rack chassis
● Power redundancy support for AC+DC
● Low power consumption, no fan design
HDLC-ATC supports secondary development. It can build in data processing module developed by users, and realize a series of functions such as data access, format conversion, data processing in a 1U standard cabinet, thus forming a more powerful and complete product.
HDLC-ATC can be used as an alternative to HDLC-2800, an earlier product in the subbook, with the following upgrades:
● Multiple port choices for 4, 8, 16 routes to minimize user purchasing costs
● 5x performance improvement
● Controlled asynchronous serial mode support
● Double IP Address Mode Support
● Redundant power support