The Yacer SDLC-HCM embedded communication module, provides two 10/100M Ethernet interfaces, 2, 4, 8, 16 high-speed synchronous HDLC serial ports (two of which support asynchronous UART at the same time), to achieve protocol conversion between serial port and Ethernet.
2.0mm pin connector, compact size.+5V power supply, industrial wide temperature, suitable for embedded custom applications.
● 2-way 10/100M Ethernet PHY, supporting Ethernet switching, VLAN, dual IP functions
● High-speed asynchronous serial ports of 2, 4, 8, 16 channels at a rate of up to 20 Mbps
● Supports synchronous HDLC/SDLC protocol, asynchronous UART, synchronous BIT stream working mode
● Supports full-duplex and half-duplex working modes
● +5V Power Supply, Industrial Wide Temperature
● 2.0mm pin connector
SDLC-HCM supports deep customization, firmware development can be customized to user needs, and more communication protocols can be supported.