The Yacer WTB-ETH Train Protocol Converter provides WTB interface, 2 100M Ethernet interfaces and 2 extension interfaces to implement protocol conversion between WTB, asynchronous serial port, CAN bus interface and Ethernet port.
Industrial wide temperature, perfect isolation and protection, compact size, suitable for network communication of trains and locomotives.
On-board application CPU is used for secondary development by users to seamlessly integrate business software with communication software.
● Two 10/100M Ethernet interfaces supporting Ethernet switching and dual IP functions
● WTB Redundant Interface
● Extended Interface Optional RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 Serial or CAN Bus Interface
● The serial port supports synchronous HDLC protocol, NRZI, Manchester and other encoding formats
● X3 Extended Interface: Optional RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485 Serial Port
● X4 Extended Interface: Optional RS-422, RS-485 Serial or CAN Bus Interface
● On-board application CPU for secondary development
● Complete isolation protection
● Industrial Wide Temperature
● Conversion between WTB, HDLC, CAN and Ethernet interfaces
● Data conversion between WTB and serial port
● Conversion of protocols between WTB and CAN
● Train TCMS System
● The Train Locomotive Communication Network (TCN)
● Embedded Application and Development